Membership has its benefits.
Join or renew your membership today!
Benefits of Membership
As a professional organization CTAPRNS strives to provide a forum for education and discussion, to participate as a unified voice on state legislative issues that affect professional practice and to provide a network of resources to its members.
Membership benefits include:
- A Strong Political Voice: CTAPRNS employs a lobbyist to monitor legislative activity in Connecticut. The Government Relations committee actively works to keep members informed of legislative and professional issues. Members are invited and encouraged to participate with CTAPRNS on legislative activities.
- Continuing Education: Two continuing education conferences are held annually by CTAPRNS for members. Dynamic and informed speakers are invited to attend. CTAPRNS members have an active voice in determining topics for discussion.
- Public Relations: Committee members organize and promote community activities that pursue health maintenance and disease prevention. The committee also coordinates activities that advance awareness and knowledge of the nurse practitioner role.
- Membership Directory: CTAPRNS members have access to an online NP member directory for networking.
- Newsletter: A quarterly newsletter is sent to inform members regarding activities and professional highlights.
- Enhanced Website: CTAPRNS is going green now! Members now have the ability to participate in electronic voting, apply for new membership application and renew membership online. CTAPRNS can now improve communications with group e-mails.
- As a CTAPRNS group member reduced membership rates are available to AANP and ACNP.