• Describe the pathophysiology of multiple sclerosis and how disease modifying therapies work • Identify the newest neuroimaging techniques and how it helps assess for disease progression and MS mimickers • Recognize atypical neurologic presentations of MS through case discussion • Discuss the role of environmental factors in multiple sclerosis • Review and utilize palliative care techniques in MS
Sharon S. Stoll DO, MSDaniel S. Reich MD, PhD, David Pitt MD, Naila Makhani MD, MPH, Erin Longbrake MD, PhD,Katherine DeStefano MD, MS , Aliza Bitton Ben-Zacharia DNP, MS-c , Ellen Mowry MD
This event offers
5.25 CME credits
CE accredited by Yale CME.
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
RegistrationRegistration fee* includes continental breakfast, refreshment breaks, and lunch:
- Physicians - $175
- Nurses/PAs/Allied Health Professionals - $100.00
- Non-Yale Residents/Fellows/Students - $50.00
- Yale Residents/Fellows/Students - complimentary, registration required
- Yale Neuro Staff - complimentary, registration required
*All cancellations must be received in writing (or via e-mail) at least one week prior to the start of the conference to receive a refund. Any requests for refunds received after this date, or by telephone, will not be honored.
†A letter of verification from department head must accompany registration. Letter should be sent separately to Yale CME at the address below. You may also e-mail a pdf copy of your verification letter to email@example.com.
If paying via check, include conference name in the memo, make check payable to Yale University and send to:
Center for Continuing Medical Education
Yale School of Medicine
333 Cedar Street
PO Box 208052
New Haven, CT 06520-8052
Online registration will close the afternoon before the program. Onsite registrants accepted.